Lumbini Helicopter Tour
The helicopter flight will show you the verticality of Nepal, from the highest mountains in the world to a sheer drop at Lumbini - The Light of Asia, merely 200 meters above sea level. The Lumbini Garden a world heritage site, is a sprawling complex of Viharas, Monasteries and meditation centers. The complex is the Bethlehem of Buddhism and is the epicenter of all schools of Buddhist from all over the world. This is ' the pilgrimage' of all Buddhists, the universal centre of all Buddhist pilgrims. Whatever faith you belongs to, the visit will certainly give you a feeling that you too have made a pilgrimage to the god of your belief.
Fact of this trip
|Minimum Altitude:||600 mtr./1980 ft.|
|Capacity of helicopter:||5 persons|
Suggested Time Frame
7:00 am breakfast at hotel in Kathmandu
7:30 am leave to Domestic Airport.
8:30 am Depart to Lumbini by Heli
9:00 am Arrival at Lumbini
9:00 to 11:00 am Sightseeing in Lumbini by Rikshaw
11:30 pm lunch at Buddhamaya Garden
12:00 pm depart to Kathmandu by Heli
12:30 Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel by private vehicle
We offer US $ 999 per person.
- Pick up /drop by from/to domestic airport by private vehicle.
- Airport tax.
- Helicopter for 4 hours.
- Lunch at Lumbini at selected restaurant ( Buddhamaya Garden ).
- Entrance fee to enter Lumbini.
- All expenses for professional tour guide.
- Rickshaw ( three wheel vehicle) for sightseeing inside the site.
- Extra adventure by helicopter.
- Entrance fees inside the sites.
Clothing equipment for Lumbini Helicotper tour
- A pair of sandle or flip
- T-shirt and half pant
Mardi himal base camp helicopter tour